WELCOME TO WOOFS ‘N WAGS DOG TRAINING SERVICES
Sharing your home with an animal can be a dream or a nightmare. Making sure your animal is well trained will give both of you more time to enjoy each other’s company. My positive training system is full of fun techniques that will give you and your pet a happier life together.
I am a graduate of the Animal Behavior College in California where I earned my Certification as a Professional Animal Dog Trainer/Behaviorist. I use a positive reinforcement approach best defined as operant conditioning.
I am also the published author of the book “BAD RAP, The Truth About the Tragically Misunderstood Pit Bull” published by Bookwhirl Publishers. Passionate. Patient. Persistent. Pet-lover. These are just a few of the characteristics that describe me, Jeanie Fredlund, ABC-DT.
The Three Most Important Facts to Keep in Mind During Training and Always (TAP):
1. The importance of remembering that all dogs have an innate desire to please their master cannot be overstated.
2. Absolutely no dog is untrainable.
3. Punishment, harsh words, shouting and physical reprimands are ineffective (and your dog will likely come to fear you which
will fail to motivate your dog’s desire to please you)
I know each animal is different, and I’ll work with yours to give them the specific guidance they need. Whether you’re thinking about getting an animal, have a new pet, or already own a pet with behavioral problems, I am here to help.
Services I Offer:
• Class Dog Obedience Training
• Private Dog Training Sessions
• Dog Behavior Problem Consultations
• Host Educational Dog Training Events
• Pet Photography
In addition to the above services, I also offer:
– Discount of 30% to seniors (clients over 65 years of age) for all services
– Free ongoing phone consultations to paid clients
– Hand-outs describing training session tips to paid clients
Areas of Service: Lakeville, MN Area (mileage fee charged outside this area)
Phone: (952) 469-1335