Sharing your home with an animal can be a dream or a nightmare. Making sure your animal is well trained will give both of you more time to enjoy each other’s company. My positive training system is full of fun techniques that will give you
and your pet a happier life together.
About Me, Jeanie Fredlund, ABC-DT
I am a graduate of the Animal Behavior College in California where I earned my Certification as a Professional Animal Dog Trainer/Behaviorist. I use a positive reinforcement approach best defined as operant conditioning.
I am also the published author of the book “BAD RAP, The Truth About the Tragically Misunderstood Pit Bull” published by Bookwhirl Publishers. Passionate. Patient. Persistent. Pet-lover. These are just a few of the characteristics that describe me.
I know each animal is different, and I’ll work with yours to give them the specific guidance they need.
The Three Most Important Things to Keep in Mind in Training and Always i.e. TAP
1. Training your dog requires training you, his master
2. All dogs have an innate desire to please their master
3. Punishment whether physical or shouting does NOT motivate a dog to learn and is likely to cause him to fear you.
Whether you’re thinking about getting an animal, have a new pet, or already own a pet with behavioral problems, I am here to help.
• Class Dog Obedience Training
• Private Dog Training Sessions
• Dog Behavior Problem Consultations
• Host Educational Dog Training Events
• Pet Photography
Additional Services to All Paid Clients at NO CHARGE!
• Training tips hand-outs for the client’s future reference to training sessions
• Discounts of 25% to clients over the age of 65 with ID
• Ongoing telephone and e-mail consultations during and following completion of training sessions
Areas of Service: Lakeville, MN Area (mileage fee outside this area)
E-Mail: Owner@woofsnwagsdogtraining.com OR
Phone: (952) 469-1335 (leave message if no answer)